We hope you'll enjoy our 2020 Digital Easter Treasure Hunt!
We will be awarding prizes for the following categories:
* 1st Pet and human to complete all challenges *
* Best Easter Fancy Dress *
* Best Photograph *
What Could you Win?
Hiro + Wolf are giving the 3 winners a choice of their favourite collar from our current Collection - we have collars for hounds, dogs and cats.
Edgard & Cooper are also offering some special treats.
PLUS Free Edgard & Cooper Treats for the 1st 20 of our four-legged participants to finish the challenge. There will also be a special discount code available.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Download our Treasure Hunt checklist here.
- While you're at home, in your garden or out on your one daily walk you can start to hunt out your treasures - all typical Easter sights, there is one that's specific to what's happening right now (see if you can spot which one it is...)
- One of the items is your favourite local dog-friendly cafe or Pet store where you might get supplies for your dog or cat. We appreciate that they will be closed but want to give our pet-friendly business community support while closures are in place. So let's give them these treasures a shout out. If you want to tag them on the picture too so we all get to know them.
- The Treasure Hunt consists of 12 items. Take a photo of each Easter item. Make sure that someone in your pack has a phone capable of taking pictures and uploading them to Instagram or Facebook.
- Upload your photos of each category to either Facebook or Instagram.
- The photos Must be tagged with @hiroandwolf and @EdgardCooper (for both Facebook and Instagram) along with the hashtags #hwpetevents and #feedthemfeelgood.
- Tag a friend on Instagram or Facebook who you think would like to join in and spread the puppy love!
- All entries must be completed by midnight (GMT) by Easter Monday, 13th April 2020.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday 15th April 2020 and each of the 3 winners will receive a Hiro + Wolf X Edgard Cooper Goodie Bag. We will be in touch with the winners as soon as they have been announced.
If you have any questions please get in touch via e-mail at email@example.com