Lifestyle | Easy Doggy Ice cream recipe
Let them eat ice-cream. If there's one thing we love about Summer, is cooling down with a refreshing lolly. But that's not just us, our doggies love it too. As they release body heat through their panting, ice cream will come as a breathe of fresh air- literally.
We looked wide and far and eventually found the perfect- mistake proof recipe for a delicious ice cream treat both human and hound can enjoy. We'd love to know what your furry ones think of it!
BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE
1 ripe banana
1 cup of peanut butter
2 cups of natural yogurt
2 tbsps of honey
1. Mash the banana and then stir it into the natural yogurt.
2. Warm the cup of peanut butter using a microwave or stove until it’s easy to stir.
3. Add the banana and yogurt mixture and the honey to the softened peanut butter.
4. Mix all ingredients until well-combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a non-stick container and then freeze overnight.
Take the fun one step further, add some toppings!
· A spoonful of applesauce
· Some dribbles of honey
· Bits of crispy bacon
· A sprinkle of rice crispies
· Dashes of toasted sesame seeds